ScubaZine is a Scuba information Server. Providing information on scuba diving places, Scuba Diving services and people around the world. All searchable and can be added to
Images and Movies from the site. Forums on Scuba Diving Links to other Scuba diving related sites
ScubaZine home page Scuba Diving Locations from around the World Creatures of the Deep Scuba Diving  Clubs or Scuba Diving Services from around  the World Reviews of Scuba Diving services and products Employement seeking serivce for the Scuba Diver SShop online with ScubaZine
Dive Buddy
 ScubaZine ForumsGeneral DiscussionDive Buddy
Message Icon Topic: leja1965 says Hi! Post Reply Post New Topic
leja1965
ScubaZine User
ScubaZine User

Online Status: Offline
Quote leja1965 Replybullet Topic: leja1965 says Hi!
    Posted: 05 May 2007 at 18:08
Hi my name is Lee Arnould, I learnt to Dive whilst in the Army in 1987 at Portsea with a group of fellow soldiers from Puckpunyal Victoria Australia. So off and on I have been diving for over 20 years. Not sure how many dives I have done as gave up loggin years ago. Mostly dived in Victoria, Tasmania and New South Wales. Love Tassy diving.

I am now living in Canberra Australia and dive occasionally with a couple of guys at work.

I start a web site in 1994 Called Diving in Australia which is the basis of this site. About 6 years ago I took site down for various reasons and lost the code. Recently I found it again so I cleaned it up added some new features and relaunched it. Hopefully other divers will like it and it may become useful. Either way gives me something to tinker with.

Please feel free to contact me with Suggestions. I dont take critism well Big%20smile.

Have fun getting wet

Lee

Edited by leja1965 - 05 May 2007 at 18:16
IP IP Logged
ThailandDivers
ScubaZine User
ScubaZine User

Quote ThailandDivers Replybullet Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 10:28
Good luck with all and happy diving!!
IP IP Logged
Timon91
ScubaZine User
ScubaZine User

Quote Timon91 Replybullet Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 05:06
Buddy diving is basically use of the buddy systom bt scouba divers. the buddy systom is help to decreace the accident rate in under water. in the buddy systom When using the buddy system, the group dives together and co-operate with each other.

cheap discount tickets
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version