ScubaZine is a Scuba information Server. Providing information on scuba diving places, Scuba Diving services and people around the world. All searchable and can be added to
Images and Movies from the site. Forums on Scuba Diving Links to other Scuba diving related sites
ScubaZine home page Scuba Diving Locations from around the World Creatures of the Deep Scuba Diving  Clubs or Scuba Diving Services from around  the World Reviews of Scuba Diving services and products Employement seeking serivce for the Scuba Diver SShop online with ScubaZine
Online Resources
 ScubaZine ForumsResourcesOnline Resources  
Message Icon Event: A web site dedicated to active FEMALE divers - Event Date: 14 Apr 2008 Post Reply Post New Topic
scubazine
ScubaZine User
ScubaZine User

Online Status: Offline
Quote scubazine Replybullet Calendar Event: A web site dedicated to active FEMALE divers
    Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 07:28
Finally, an online dive travel resource just for woman! www.MissScuba.com recently premiered to the delight of lady divers worldwide.

Welcome to the Miss Scuba community! Finally, an online dive travel resource just for woman! www.miss-scuba.com

Miss Scuba was created to celebrate the indomitable spirit within every woman to experience the world and in particular, the oceans of this world! Whether the dive girl is already a well-traveled individual or someone who has never ventured much beyond her own community, Miss Scuba invites all woman to embrace that inner longing, pack their bags, and travel.

“I noticed that most of the divers in California are men, so I created a site with the help of my dive-girl friends that allows women divers to interact with each other. It’s a great way to make new buddies and keep already existing connections from all over the world,” said Szilvia Gogh, Store Manager and Lead Instructor at Aqua Adventures Unlimited in Burbank , California .

On this website scuba girls find journeys, photos, travel tips coming from fellow scuba girls and can find dive equipments that were created with girls in mind.

The first “Girls Only” travel trip is planned to Florida , diving with manatees later this year. Scuba girl-friends will be able to hang out, laugh and dive together, keeping friendships alive and enables creating new ones.  

Miss Scuba invites all girls to share their journeys, photos, dive gear and other travel tips!

“I visited several travel related websites that were dedicated for adventure-hungry female travelers and I am also a member of several online dive forums, but never came across a dive-travel-girly site. I was waiting and waiting to find one, until I decided one day that it is time for me to call all the girls I know through diving and invite them to share their stories, experiences, travel tips and pictures,” said Gogh.

Currently the Miss Scuba community has members from <st1:country-regin w:st="n">Hungary, <st1:country-regin w:st="n">Norway, <st1:country-regin w:st="n">England, <st1:country-regin w:st="n">Cuba, North America, the Philippians and from <st1:country-regin w:st="n"> Costa Rica . Even though they are spread around the world, one thing unites them, the love for the ocean.

Why do they like to dive? Where do they dive? What dive gear do they like? Find out on www.miss-scuba.com!   

Happy bubbles and welcome in the Miss Scuba community!

ScubaZine Your Scuba Diving Site
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version