ScubaZine is a Scuba information Server. Providing information on scuba diving places, Scuba Diving services and people around the world. All searchable and can be added to
Images and Movies from the site. Forums on Scuba Diving Links to other Scuba diving related sites
ScubaZine home page Scuba Diving Locations from around the World Creatures of the Deep Scuba Diving  Clubs or Scuba Diving Services from around  the World Reviews of Scuba Diving services and products Employement seeking serivce for the Scuba Diver SShop online with ScubaZine
Personalities
 ScubaZine ForumsGeneral DiscussionPersonalities
Message Icon Topic: Mike Sobel Post Reply Post New Topic
Mike Sobel
ScubaZine User
ScubaZine User

Online Status: Offline
Quote Mike Sobel Replybullet Topic: Mike Sobel
    Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 06:18

Mike Sobel started his diving career in 1995 after being introduced to scuba in Rotan Honduras. After that first dive I knew this was my calling and I had to do all I could to make this my dream job.

After working in places like St. Martin, Cozumel, Honduras, Truk Lagoon, Spain and Thailand, just to name a few, I decided to venture to Viet Nam.

With all the experience in my diving career and having the rating of a PADI Course Director I decided to associate myself with a small dive shop in Nha Trang..Scuba Zone.

Now, waiting for the PADI 5 Star rating Mike has decided to stay and open the first PADI IDC Resort in Nha Trang. This will enable Divemasters to learn world wide experience that Mike has so that after the IDC they will be more employable and understand how this wondeful business works.

Scuba Zone PADI Dive Resort is now happy to say that out staff of international instructors makes us the newest and most agressive dive center in Nha Trang..

PADI is the world’s largest recreational diving membership and diver training organization founded in 1966.

It is a US-based corporation with branches in Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Japan, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

PADI offices cater to over 130,000 professional individuals and 5,300 dive centers and resorts in more than 180 countries and territories.

Edited by Mike Sobel - 05 Aug 2009 at 06:22
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version