ScubaZine is a Scuba information Server. Providing information on scuba diving places, Scuba Diving services and people around the world. All searchable and can be added to
Images and Movies from the site. Forums on Scuba Diving Links to other Scuba diving related sites
ScubaZine home page Scuba Diving Locations from around the World Creatures of the Deep Scuba Diving  Clubs or Scuba Diving Services from around  the World Reviews of Scuba Diving services and products Employement seeking serivce for the Scuba Diver SShop online with ScubaZine
Equipment
 ScubaZine ForumsGeneral DiscussionEquipment
Message Icon Event: Four Fifteens in Ya Trunk Thats beat - Event Date: 01 Jan 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
thomompolve
ScubaZine User
ScubaZine User

Online Status: Offline
Quote thomompolve Replybullet Calendar Event: Four Fifteens in Ya Trunk Thats beat
    Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 23:34
I recently purchased a 1991 RED Chevy Lumina Z34 with an upgraded Bose system, 95k miles on it (thats under 5k miles a year!).   

Anyways it came with a stock radio (remember it's a 91... not even a cd player in it). I'ma 2k kid I don't even know what the hell a casette player is.

http://www.autoexpresssc.com

After a week of driving it... I only have ONE speaker bumping, so I took it in to these dudes ^^. They threw a new deck in, re ran all my wires; it was cleaaan!

But.... IT WASN'T ENOUGH! I love bass, to the point where it feels like I'm getting kicked in the back of the head by a sound ghost.

So... They threw a few kickers in the trunk and BAAM BOOM YAbba dabba DOO.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version